Rev. Dr. Viviana Collazo
Viviana has been conducting classes, retreats, workshops and certifications on Yoga, Meditation, Eastern Philosophy subjects, Ayurveda, Metaphysics, Reiki, and other Energy Balancing methods for over 20 years.
She is dedicated to the holistic field in her community and around the Central Florida area by serving as a spiritual counselor, meditation facilitator, yoga teacher, and energy balancing practitioner.
As founder and director of Luminous Holistic Center, she conducts Yoga and Meditation Teacher Programs, Prenatal Yoga Teacher Certifications and Reiki Attunements and Trainings.
In 2009, she earned a Yoga Master degree through Yoga Alliance.
Viviana is a non-denominational Ordained Minister since 2006. And in 2012, she received a Doctorate Degree in Divinity and Metaphysical Studies with Alliance of Divine Love International Ministry (interfaith ministry). In her 3 year doctorate program she focused in Comparative Religious studies and her dissertation was on: "Journey through a Conscious Spiritual Pregnancy and Birthing.”
Viviana has also been facilitating Prenatal Yoga and Meditation for Pregnancy for over 12 years and it is with great joy that she works with pregnant women in her community.
On a regular basis, she also offers a variety of lectures about topics within the Eastern Religion scope, mainly in the Vedic tradition and Buddhist philosophy. And it is from local yoga and meditation venues to retreat centers like Kripalu Center in Massachussets and Yogaville in Virginia that many have benefited from Viviana’s clear and accessible teaching style.
Apart from her continuous dedication to her own personal yoga and meditation practice, Viviana loves to spend time with her family and to read. Also she cultivates a playful approach to life by painting and singing.
A new 100 Hr. Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training and Certification will begin Friday, August 17th at 10am. The first Friday will be an Open House and Meet & Greet.
This will be a training/certification for anyone interested in taking their own personal meditation practice to a higher level and also is interested in facilitating mindfulness and meditation sessions to friends, family and/or to the community.
Hope you can join us for our blissful and insightful gatherings.
In this program the students will:
• Understand meditation from different perspectives: metaphysical, philosophical and from a neuroscience view.
• Establish a committed and consistent meditation practice to cultivate greater awareness, balance, clarity and overall well-being.
• Develop the confidence, vocabulary, and presence to successfully lead others in meditation and to help them to build a consistent meditation practice.
• Practice leading meditation sessions and receive constructive feedback.
• Learn to lead meditation classes in a diversity of venues: medical field, community centers, gyms, private lessons, corporate arena, etc.
The Training will be facilitated both in-person at a location in Orlando and in a Live-Stream Option.
The program is intended to provide an intensive curriculum that encompasses a variety of meditation styles, breathing techniques, relaxation techniques, the art of Savasana, Yoga Nidra, guided imagery, theory, philosophy and more.
We will be able to go much deeper into some of the yoga meditation practices presented in the program. Also, prepare for silence retreats!
I would like to present you with a tentative schedule so you can revise it and decide if this program is feasible for you at this time. However, know that I’m open to suggestions about any observations you may have in the proposed schedule.
I would love to share this experience with each of you.
Let me know if you are interested. Even if you are not ready to give a concrete answer about your participation at this time, you can still participate at the Open House. RSVP 407-760-0399.
~ Length of Program: 130 Hr. Approximately 6-7months (September- first week in April)
~ Cost: $1,550 (plus possible fee for an affordable 2 days meditation retreat TBD) I will be offering installment plans for tuition.
~ Yoga Alliance Training and CEU's - 130 hr.
~ Format- In-person and LiveStream option.
~ Meeting hours:
Fridays 10am - 1pm + 5 - 6 weekend days.
One Saturday per month 10am - 4pm.
A 2 whole day weekend retreat.
~ Tentative Calendar:
* Friday, September 17, 10am - 1pm
* Friday, September 24, 10am - 1pm
* Saturday, September 25, 10am - 4pm
* Friday, October 1, 10am - 1pm
* Friday, October 8, 10am - 1pm
* Friday, October 15, 10am - 1pm
* Saturday, October 16, 10am - 4pm
* Friday, October 22 (tentative)
* Friday, October 29, 10am - 1pm
* Friday, November 5, 10am - 1pm
* Friday, November 12, 10am - 1pm
* Saturday, November 13, 10am - 4pm
* Friday, November 17, 10am - 1pm
* Friday, December 3, 10am - 1pm
* Friday, December 10, 10am - 1pm
* Saturday, December 11, 10am - 4pm
* Friday, January 8, 10am - 1pm
* Friday, January 16, 10am - 1pm
* Saturday, January 17, 10am - 4pm
* Friday, January 21, 10am - 1pm
* Friday, February 11, 10am - 1pm
* Friday, February 18, 10am - 1pm
* Saturday, February 19, 10am - 4pm
* Friday, February 25, 10am - 1pm
* Friday, March 4, 10am - 1pm
* Friday, March 25, 10am - 1pm
* Saturday, March 26, 10am - 4pm
Retreat & Graduation- Location to be discussed.
* Friday, April 1st, 10am - 1pm
* Saturday, April 2nd, 10am - 4pm
* Sunday, April 3rd, 10am - 4pm